You may have little experience of bidding or you may have lots, however, just how much do you really understand about the process and what the buyer is looking for?
Do you know that the public sector is moving towards life-cycle costing and ensuring that the specification takes consideration of issues, other than just price? Can you interpret a specification to find out exactly what the buyer is looking for or do you spend a lot of time responding but not winning?
Brought to you by PASS (Procurement Advice and Support Service), the sessions in the Bid Support Zone will look at key issues including What the Buyer Really Wants, Tips to Improve your Bid and Your Rights at Standstill.
All sessions will take place live in venue only.
- Transforming Public Procurement Overview
- Proposed Changes to the Procurement Procedures
- Evolution of Frameworks and Dynamic Purchasing Systems
- Addressing Social and Environmental Benefits in Your Tender
- Ten Top Tips to Successful Tendering
- How to differentiate your bid