Attending the Procurement Skills Zone at Procurex National will allow you to further your career development opportunities by upskilling in key areas of public sector procurement.
This interactive zone will offer a one stop shop for anyone looking to improve their knowledge of procurement. Sessions are free to attend, and ALL sessions are CPD Certified and count towards CIPS Chartered Status.
The Procurement Skills Zone is brought to you by PASS (Procurement Advice and Support Service) and will deliver a series of training sessions aimed specifically at public procurement buyers.
All sessions will take place live in venue only.
- Transforming Public Procurement Overview
- The Central Digital Platform
- Evolution of Frameworks and Dynamic Purchasing Systems
- Tackling Fraud
- Proposed Changes to the Procurement Procedures
- Managing Non Regulated Procurement Efficiently