Contract Management is a discipline which supports so many other elements of procurement, from building strong relationships with contractors to reporting on the deliverables of your contract, however there are many elements that need to be developed to support the process and your contracts.
As the hub on which change, risk, project management, demand and category management all rest, good contract management needs to be implemented correctly.
However, contract management covers a wide variety of themes, the implementation of which make the process better.
This zone covers a number of these issues including Due Diligence, Managing Change and Planning an Exit Strategy.View Agenda Download Guide Book Now
Who should attend?
- All members of the procurement team
- Category Managers
- Change Managers
- All stakeholders to contracts
- Anyone who contributes to or influences procurement decisions
What you will learn
- How to understand exactly what happens in your contracts
- How to put supplier management structures in place
- How to keep control of your contracts
- How to ensure what you asked for is what you get
Select a page to copy this section to:
Select where in the level you want it inserted: