More than ever, getting the specification right from the outset is critical. Change, in most cases, can’t happen, unless planned for, which means that understanding the market is a necessity. These sessions look at some important issues that impact on your specifications.
Ensuring your specification is as accurate as it can be and aligned to the outcomes you require is the desired outcome, but so often specifications are copied from previous contracts, not updated for changes in technology or service levels and authorities end up with just the same as before.
This zone will look at a variety of issues including Market Engagement, Drafting the Specification and Planning for Change and offer hints and tips to help delegates develop better outcomes.View Agenda Download Guide Book Now
Who should attend?
- Anyone from procurement department
- Contract managers
- Legal and Finance teams
- Change managers
- Project managers
What you will learn
- How the new requirements for transparency and non-discrimination impact your specification
- How to get your criteria right to benefit your organisation
- The importance of life-cycle costing
- The elements that are non-negotiable once published
Select a page to copy this section to:
Select where in the level you want it inserted: